Prem Kumar is a chef at a famous seafood joint in new Delhi. His Seafood is well known among the local and international customers who throng to his restaurant daily. But apart from the delicious taste, there is something else that draws people to this local joint in the streets of Karol bag. His road-side eatery serves over 1000 people every evening. This has to do with the way he fries the fish. While frying the fish, he has this unique ability to dip his hands into boiling hot oil! People from all over the country and abroad come to this small outlet to enjoy Chef Kumar’s hand fried fish.
- What People Eat for breakfast around the World?
- Difference between porn sex and real sex explained with food is just too good!
- 15 things a person who hates cooking will definitely relate to
- 5 Darkest Coca-Cola Secrets that you wouldn’t believe are true
- What happens when you ask your girlfriend where to eat – most of you would relate to the outcome