Imogen, a tiny 10-month-old baby koala lives at Sydney’s Symbio Wildlife Park. She is a playful character and recently became popular when she climbed the legs of a photographer to give him a hug. This time, she is back with her first professional photo shoot. She has lots of props also to help her including blankets, plush toys and some green fresh leaves for a quick snack. Amazing! Watch the complete photo shoot below.
Be warned though of Cuteness overdose!
Via: Symbio Wildlife Park
- New born Baby Pandas Make their first public appearance
- Cuteness Overdose: This little Lion Cub Roaring in his adorable sweet voice
- How a Cheetah Cub and Puppy Became Best Friends
- Adorable photo shoot of Newborn baby and Puppies born on the same day
- Adorable Pitbull having fun with baby turkey and chickens