This is one interesting story of Friendship. This is the story of a Brave goat and his friend the Tiger. The Tigers in captivity are often fed live animals to keep their spirits up. This goat was intended to be Tiger’s lunch; however, he managed to survive by becoming friends with the Tiger. They have become best friends now and the goat follows the Tiger everywhere. He has even taken over the Tiger’s Bed and the tiger sleeps outside his hut!
- How a Cheetah Cub and Puppy Became Best Friends
- Dog receiving massage from Cat masseuse
- Watch the adorable reunion of stolen baby goat with his distressed Mom
- New born Baby Pandas Make their first public appearance
- These animals also couldn’t resist the “selfie fever”