Incense sticks are used by many cultures and communities in the world daily for religious worships and aromatherapy. Incense sticks also known as agarbathi remains an important part of the Indian puja rituals, especially during festivals. Exotic fragrances and religious uses asides, have you ever seen the Incense stick burning slowly. It’s truly a beautiful sight. In this stunning Video, Watch the macro shots of an incense stick burn up close. The Video is in such detail that you can actually see the heat movement and the tiny microscopic bubbles down the stick in real time.
- Injecting Ink into water in 4K Super Slow Motion is the best Video you’ll see Today
- What Happens When Lava meets Ice
- Ultimate Slow Motion Video: Shattering a moving CD at 170,000 FPS!
- What happens when your pour Molten aluminium inside a Watermelon
- This is one Slow Motion video you cannot miss – Giant 6 feet water baloon