Father and daughter relationships are greatest and sweetest of them all. However, one thing where fathers find difficult to bond with their daughters is Hairstyling! Styling a daughter’s hair is usually left to moms, due to the complexity of the job at hand! Fortunately, one dad came up with the perfect solution. The idea of doing their daughter’s hair might seem daunting for some dads, but this single Dad from Daytona, USA, is an expert on this. Philippe Morgese has mastered the art of doing his daughter’s hair and started a class to teach other dads how to do the same! He teaches them all techniques from basic brushing to buns and braiding!
The dad organises the class to teach other dads how to learn tricks of the trade from basic brushing to creating perfect ponytails, braids, and buns.
The turnout was huge on day 1 and many dads showed up.
With many Mums working now, Dads can also help their daughters look like a princess and additionally, this is an excellent father-daughter bonding exercise.
There is an awesome Goodie bag as well to get them started
- 9 Reasons why father-daughter bond is the best
- This is how this Dad watches the Kids when Mom’s not home
- Dad creates an amazing Transformation Video of her daughter from 0-14 Years
- Little girl catches a huge fish with the Barbie Pole
- Kid’s reaction to her first Summer Rain is Priceless