What is the most nerve wrecking situation that we face in our life? For many its the all important job interview, for others it the public speaking. I am in both of these boats, but one thing that completely freaks me out is the First Date. I mean, everything is going right and one wrong sentence from mouth and she is out of there screaming out while you are sitting with champagne or water over your face. An occasional slip u is fine but there are certain things that should always be avoided on a first Date. We bring you 15 such things.
1. I think I am in love with you.
2. You are way too hot/cute to be still single
Everyone knows that this is code for “so what’s wrong with you?
3. Yes, I love charity. You know, I’ve never dated someone less attractive than myself before.
4. You remind me a lot of my Mom/Dad
And you remind me of Norman Bates
5. How many Guys/Girls have you slept with?
6. Me and my ex use to come here all the time
7. You know there are too many people by the name of <your Date’s name> in google
8. Who was the girl wearing red dress on your Facebook cover photo. Is she single?
9. Oh, you are so funny. Mills and Boon Novels are really great
10. We will make nice children
11. My favorite restaurants are Pizza hut and McDonalds. So where do you want to go for dinner?
12. Let me just check my email. Might be important.
13. How much money you make?
14. So, your Place or mine?
15. Lets get Married
Now, Only if I Practiced what I preach, I wouldn’t be going out on another first date tonight!!! Let me know your thoughts and other lines that you think should be avoided on first date.