Japan has once again done it. Japan is the land of all wacky and crazy inventions to satisfy our inner child’s cravings. Bourbon, a Japanese company has started selling chocolate slices which look a lot like cheese singles. To make a chocolate sandwich all you got to do it take out a chocolate slice and put it between two slices of bread! The chocolate sheets can easily be rolled, folded and cut into any fancy shapes you desire.
The Chocolate used is said to be more intense than the traditional milk chocolates and it also makes the slices soft. Currently, Bourbon is taking orders in bulk. For about 3200 Yen (27$ ) you can order 12 packs each having five two-millimeter (0.08-inch) thick slices.
- 21 Signs you are addicted to chocolate
- Never Leave your bed again in Winter with this genius invention
- Meet the Futuristic Machine that washes, dries and Folds your clothes
- 10 Reasons why chocolate is better than love
- What People Eat for breakfast around the World?