Shopping is loved by many and hated by many too. Shopaholics are mostly found in shopping malls to street shopping….. anytime and every time. Having a new pair of boots can just make you forget all your pain and be happy…… who cares…… i have my boots boots !! I’ve found that whenever I have free time, I tend to shop!!! I find myself taking a trip to the mall or even when I am being lazy, I just open up myntra, jabong or amazon. For shopaholics, there is nothing more than shopping that brings so much happiness. Here are some crazy ideas given by frequent shoppers to justify their almost every weekend ( and sometimes weekday) shopping.
1. Shopping is the greatest stress buster.
2. Its better to get it in before the fashion becomes too old.
3. Shopping is an awesome way to workout. It helps burn those extra calories.
4. Who needs cardio when you have shopping.
5. These frequent power failures and this hot weather…. where else to go and what else to do but shopping!
6. “I was bored and there was nothing else to do.”
7. “I have nothing to wear. When was the last time I went for shopping?”
8. My pet wants to go for shopping.
9. “Because when I shop, the world gets better.”
10. “I am not a shopaholic, I am helping the economy.
11. “I like my money where I can see it…. hanging in my closet.”
12. Festival is round the corner and I need to shop for my taujis and taijis and mamaji and nani and dadi and family and friends. It takes time… you see.”
13. I am deciding which bag to take for my mom. Of course it’ll take time.
14. Its sale time and its best time for shopping….. you save so much.
15. “I bought just 2 things instead of 10. Isn’t that great.”
16. Shopping is like sports… keeps you on your toes and fit. Plus it’s so much fun and adventure.
17. And the classic: “Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness, didn’t know where to shop.”
18. And finally……… I hardly go for shopping!!