Getting a Parking space is a major issue Worldwide. If someone steals your paid parking space, it’s natural to get angry. But this Woman did a random act of Kindness by leaving a note instead of getting the car towed. The reply she got next day was, even more, amazing.
Recently, a Woman found out that someone had parked at her paid residential spot. Instead of getting the car owner a ticket or getting the car towed, she left a note to the stranger. She communicated her displeasure by saying that since her parking space was occupied, she had to park on the street and got a ticket for parking without the permit.
The Response she got next day was unbelievable. The stranger left an envelope under her windshield wiper with an apology letter and 100 dollars!
This is what the Note read
“First I would like to apologize for parking in your spot. It was irresponsible on my part and I would like to give this to you to pay for the ticket and whatever else you need. It can be tough around this time of year.
Merry Christmas – the A-hole who parked in your spot.”
- See loving Husband’s List of Touching Reasons Why He Loves his Wife Battling Depression
- Weirdest notes left by Landlords to their tenants
- This mom is looking for the Kind stranger who gave this to her son
- Surprise Giveback: Radio Station helps Grieving mom by paying her bills on Air
- Little girl dancing her heart out gives an innocent lesson to just let lose and have fun.