Depression is one of the least understood illness on our society. People battling it often have to explain it to others why they are suffering and it makes it very difficult. But with the love and support of the loved ones and medication, if necessary, people do get better from Depression.
This is the story of a Young woman battling depression whose Loving husband left a beautiful note on the Bathroom mirror listing the things that he loves about her.
Tim murphy is a Los Angeles-based engineer. He got married to the love of his life Molly a few months back but had to move to LA from San Francisco.
This made it hard for molly suffering from Depression. They could see each other only on weekends when Molly would fly down to LA.
Molly was feeling particularly blue after the death of a friend and she felt like she needed a time off. So she flew down to Los Angeles on Monday
When she reached her Apartment and went to bed, she found this Note written on her Bedroom Mirror.
She was brought to tears by the list her husband made for her.
“It may just be a few words on my mirror, but I’ll look at them when I wake up and know I’m not alone. I’ll know I have my best friend, my co-pilot in life to help guide me through”
When her husband came back from work, he was disappointed because he wanted to fill the mirror with more reasons throughout the Week.
This is the what the Note Says
1. She is my best friend
2. She never quits on herself or me
3. She gives me time to work on my crazy projects
4. She makes me laugh, everyday
5. She is gorgeous
6. She accepts the crazy person I am
7. She’s the kindest person I know
8. She’s got a beautiful singing voice
9. She’s gone to a strip club with me
10. She has experienced severe tragedy yet is the most optimistic person about humanity i know
11. She has been fully supportive about my career choices and followed me each time
12. Without realizing it, she makes me want to do more for her than i have ever wanted to do for anyone
13. She’s done an amazing job at advancing her career path
14. Small animals make her cry
15. She snorts when she laughs
- The science of depression is mind boggling and can actually cure your depression
- U and Me – Love Poster Series
- 15 Things only people who cry a lot will understand
- Greatest Marriage proposal ever – Keep a Tissue Nearby