Purring is the most common sound cats make. It is usually regarded as a symbol of contentment and happiness. This is however not just restricted to household cats and kittens. Big Cats also purrs when they feel happy. This is one such amazing clip where you can see this Woman petting a majestic Cheetah. The big feline seems very happy with her strokes and is purring satisfactorily! This was recently Filmed at the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Animal Orphanage, in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Cuteness Overdose: This little Lion Cub Roaring in his adorable sweet voice
- How a Cheetah Cub and Puppy Became Best Friends
- These animals also couldn’t resist the “selfie fever”
- This goat became friends with the Tiger who was supposed to eat him
- New born Baby Pandas Make their first public appearance