If you travel frequently by planes, you probably know that there are a lot of things that can make the experience emotionally and physically draining. This is especially true if you take those long flights which quickly becomes long suffering.
Watch this New York Times Illustrator Christoph Niemann depict the struggles on a long distance. He recently flew from NewYork to Berlin on a 12-hour long flight. From “armrest supremacy” to crying babies to agonizing over bland dinner choices, the frustration, boredom and struggles are perfectly documented in these illustrations.
Via: Christoph Niemann
You can check out other works of Christopher using below links:
- Beautiful illustrations of the difference between a Good Friend and a Best Friend
- What are Our Deepest and Darkest Fears? Amazing Webcomic Series
- 12 funny doodles about problems girls face everyday
- This “Modern Kama Sutra” comic strips is super hilarious
- Funny short poems made out of everyday woes will make you laugh