We all like to hear someone say nice things about us. But, in this cyber age we rarely have people saying something nice to one another. Chicago-based 18-year-old Art student Shea Glover conducted an independent project for her high school. She wanted to films things that are beautiful. During filming the participants, she informed them that she was taking their pictures as the project was to take pictures of things that she found beautiful. She then documented their reactions.
Most of them were pleasantly surprised and instantly had a smile on their face. But not all of them were positive. Watch the complete project here.
Via: shea glover
- Porn Stars shot from Neck up will force you to look at them differently
- Homophobia in India expressed with these Haunting Images
- Magical Worlds captured in amazing portraits using textures
- Dad creates an amazing Transformation Video of her daughter from 0-14 Years
- Greatest Time Lapse Video Ever: 5 year time lapse video of the Sun