Winters are in full bloom. When the Mercury dips, there is no better feeling than cozying up inside a warm soft blanket. Many of us have various ways to cozy up inside our homes for winter, but this latest invention takes it to a whole new level. This is a plush Giant sleeping bag with a very real bear-like appearance that you can sleep inside of!
Amsterdam-based Japanese artist Eiko Ishizawa has created this amazing sleeping bag known as the Great Sleeping Bag! It initially began as one of the Ishizawa’s art projects back in 2007 and is recently getting a lot of attention due to its real life like details.
The Bag is The 190 centimeter-long (6 feet, 3 inches) and is completely made by hand!
If you love the Design, you can order them online. But keep in mind, this will set you back by $2,350! But you cannot put a pricetag to the feeling of sleeping like a bear, right?
- Never Leave your bed again in Winter with this genius invention
- Now you can live inside a Giant Bird’s Nest
- 5 Essential skincare products to survive Winters
- You can now bring the Moon in your living room with this cool Lantern
- 16 Coolest and most Creative Beds to sleep in