“ Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”
No one’s ever said that long distance relationships are easy, but when you are in love, time, distance – nothing really matters! Despite what people say, Long distance relationship has no more chance of failing than a conventional one. Like any other relationship, all you need is two people in love and rest all falls in place.
This is the real life story of Pratik and Natasha who practically fell in love over a long distance phone call! Pratik and Natasha both lived in different cities for 4 years. Pratik was living in Mumbai and Natasha in Bangalore. With thousands of miles in distance and 5 1/2 hours of time difference, it was never easy! But they realized that they were meant for each other. The romance blossomed over hours of talking through the night. When you are with the One, conversations come as easy as breathing, you never have to try. And you never want to stop!
Via: The Wedding Story
- Bride puts a spell on the Magician groom during this EPIC first Dance
- First ever Indian Lesbian Wedding is truly beautiful
- Canadian groom singing ‘Tum Hi Ho’ for his Indian bride will melt our hearts
- 98 year old couple recreates the Wedding after 70 years
- 12 characters you come across at Indian weddings