Staff of Adare Manor Hotel in Ireland recently found a lost bunny in one of the rooms. So, they decided to have a little fun. They posted a picture of the bunny on the hotel with the caption – ” “I lost my owner at breakfast in Adare Manor“. The Picture immediately went Viral so they started posting a series of picture of Bunny enjoying the 5-star service with the staff till its human is found.
“Claire in Concierge is helping me find my family, having fun at Adare Manor”
“Chilling before breakfast”
“Have to stay in Adare Manor tonight, hopefully, my owner will come to collect me tomorrow”
“Getting used to this, Afternoon tea at Adare Manor”
“Yippee…My owners have been found, I get to stay another night in Adare Manor and then home for a celebratory party tomorrow”
“Just enough time for a massage from lovely Kate in the treatment rooms before I go home”
“Off to stretch my legs with Claire after afternoon tea”
“Thank you for taking such good care of my special Jellycat,” the family later wrote on Facebook
“He was my first ever teddy”
We just love happy stories like this.
- Little girl catches a huge fish with the Barbie Pole
- 12 funny doodles about problems girls face everyday
- 4-year-old girl receives bravery award for calling Ambulance after her pregnant mother’s fall
- Ikea turns children’s doodles into real plush stuffed toys for charity
- These Kids wanted computers for Holidays, but their Dad gave them something much more cooler