This is one amazing story worthy of a children’s book written about it. This is the story of unlikely friendship between Kumbali (cheetah) and Kago (lab mix), that came together under extraordinary circumstances.
Kumbali is a Cheetah cub born at the Metro Richmond Zoo to Khari and Hatari.
When he was two weeks old, The veterinarians at the zoo realized that Kumbali was becoming weak and losing weight as the mama cheetah wasn’t producing enough milk for all the cubs
So caretakers decided to separate him and he was bottle fed and had raised
But Cheetahs are Social animals and they need companions to grow up, so rescued Lab Mix Puppy Kago was introduced as his friend
Since then they have become inseparable and best of friends
Watch their Friendship in this amazing video below:
- Adorable Pitbull having fun with baby turkey and chickens
- Cuteness Overdose: This little Lion Cub Roaring in his adorable sweet voice
- New born Baby Pandas Make their first public appearance
- 80 year old man builds toy train to take rescued dogs on little adventures
- Tiny hamster spends an amazing day at Disney World