Asking you lady where or what does she wants to eat is a question almost as old as civilization itself. Of course at that time men had it easy as the options were limited. It was either the last night’s hunt or berries she gathered from nearby bushes. But not us. We have dozens of places within a mile of wherever you are!!! Chinese, Mexican, Indian, South Indian , North Indian , east Indian and so on!!!! I mean if I am hungry, I just want my food, don’t care where it is coming from. Imagine, you are out on a date with your Girl and the small little rats and mice are running through your stomach. You decide to ask her highness to tell her choice for the dinner. And this is what happens and no surprises for guessing….. you all have gone through that.
1. Babu….. muuaahhhh…..Why are you so sad? C’mon it’s dinnertime. Where do you want to go for dinner?
2. Wonderful, that’ s exactly what I needed
3. So, where do you want to go Honey?
4.Whatever you decide is fine babe. Believe me, it doesn’t really matter to me.
5. Yeah sweetheart, but I know how much you love food, so it’d be great if you chose a place.
6. No babe. Anywhere you take us if absolutely fine with me.
7. How about South Indian tonight?
8. Naah, it reminds me of my best friend from Bangalore, she is not here, I miss her. What were you thinking.
9. My bad honey! Don’t be sad. Okay no problem, lets try Punjabi. Tandoori chicken, YUM
10. Are today is Tuesday. How can you even think about that!
11. How about Good ol Taco. We can walk to that new Taco Bell
12. No, No Tacos or Buritos. Can’t you see I’m in no mood for Tacos.
13. Ok then how about Subway?
14. No way, I don’t want thaaaaatttt.
15. Chinese???? We can never go wrong with that.
16. Naah, Doesn’t sound very good. Plus I am cooking Chinese this weekend anyways.
17. Food court? We can have a lot of options there?
18. Not at all, it’s too crowded.
19. Okay, let’s get in the Car Honey. Why don’t you just tell the specific place and we can drive there, ‘coz I know it matters to you.
20.Honey I told you it really doesn’t matter… Seriously.
21. After some 15 places and driving for an hour and half – It’s the same story.
22. Honey, it does matter to you and you better tell me where to go for dinner? I am f*c*ing hungry now.
23. Fine, let’s go to Chacha’s Dhaaba down the street.
24. You are the demon with beautiful face.You know I cannot go to there as I have seen that guys serving me kabab’s with the hand he picked his nose twice.
25. Well, then it’s you who cribs and cares about where we go to eat.
26. Aaarghh…. I better drop you home, get back to my place and have Cup Noodles.
27. You don’t love me….I hate you.
28. Wait!! How about Taj?
29. Sounds great.Gooosh, I love you sooo much honey bugs.
And they lived happily ever after !!!! 😀 😀