I remember my college days when first I moved into the college hostel. I had never lived with anyone else before that in my life. So, I was in a completely new territory. How to live with someone practically 24 * 7. What about your and their weird habits? What about cleanness? What if our brainwaves don’t match! But then I had some of my best, if not the best years, of my life there. So having roommates is great. And its best if you have a wonderful roommate who understands you, cares for you, fights with you, but still loves you. They are you go to person when something wonderful or terrible happens in your life. In case you are living with a roommate or have lived with one, you will definitely connect with this. So what are we waiting for then? Start the Indulgence
1. They’ll be there for you when you need them – always
Good Times, Bad times – doesn’t matter. They are there for you always.
2. But they also know when to give you your space – No questions asked
If your special friend visiting, they know when to give you that extra space
3. Finding things is a breeze
Where did I keep my cellphone? Can you please ring my cell? Where are the car keys? Duh, you left it over that counter
4. You have twice the number of clothes to choose from
The same goes for accessories , belts and shoes!
5. When you try those, you’ll always get honest feedback
They know your style more than you do so they will always give honest and informed feedback. Also, because You aren’t scared to tell each other the difficult things, you always get negative criticism too, when required
6. But if you want, you can wear whatever you want at home, without getting judged
Don’t want to wear pants, its fine. Lie around in your jammies all day, great.
7. They will watch your favorite series with you even though it might be season 3 or finale and they haven’t watched it before
Both of you love watching TV together. But they will watch your favorite series with you even if you start on season 3. My roommate watched complete The Lost with me from season 3! At the end, he was more interested than me.
8. Whenever you need a late night snack, you can always raid their stash
Feeling hungry? No problem. You know where they keep their stash or leftovers.
9. You know all of their weird habits and vice-versa but you still love each other
Can’t divulge much here – Roommate’s agreement
10. They can be your partner in trying out some of these weird hobbies
11. Late night movies are really good
source | CBS
12. Even better are Horror movie nights. You have someone to watch it together
13. Your common area is used more than your individual bedrooms
14. You always have someone for positive or not so positive criticism
15. They can order food for all without asking you what to order
16. You can plan spontaneous parties and drinks
17. They help you to get your act together after a breakup
18. They hate your ex more than you do
19. You enjoy your freedom when they are out of town
20. But minutes later, you start missing them
21. You can’t imagine living with anyone else