Everyone has a mental picture of how their perfect match would be like. There are certain things that we all want in our significant others. But Love doesn’t work that way. The phrase “opposites attract” is 100% true. We are often attracted to people who are a complete opposite of ourselves. They might not complete our checklist, but dating them will ensure that there is not a single dull moment in the relationship.
1. They make everything feel special and magical as they come from a completely different world than yours
2. There is never a dull moment in your relationship.
3. They always give out the best advice.
4. You argue a lot over a lot of things.
5. But you make up quickly.
6. You love it when you hear the phrase ‘Opposites attract’
7. You learn things about yourself which you’d had no idea even existed.
8. You move out of your comfort zone and try out a whole lot of new things.
9. You get a whole new perspective in life.
10. You master the art of Negotiation and compromise.
11. Different choices in food make it difficult to order food in a restaurant especially if one of you in Vegetarian and another Non-Vegetarian.
12. Watching movies or TV together is difficult as both of you have polar opposite choices.
13. So is deciding where to go for a weekend getaway trip.
14. Your friends always wonder how you are still together
CBS | source
15. But you two know that love is the only thing that matters
16. Reading this list has brought a smile to your face
17. Dating someone who is opposite of you has changed both of you – for better
- 15 Things you should never say on you first date
- What happens when you ask your girlfriend where to eat – most of you would relate to the outcome
- 11 lies women tell on their first date
- 17 silly things you do when you have a crush on someone
- 10 things men secretly want from women but will never tell them