Volcanoes are one of the Nature’s biggest enigmas. When a Volcano erupts, it spews out hot molten lava from its craters destroying everything in its path. Hawaii has a lot of active volcanoes and the youngest and most active of them is Kilauea. The Volcano has been erupting constantly since 1983, concentrated mostly on Pu’u ‘O’o vent on the East rift zone. Watch this Amazing Short Video by Page Films capturing the Hawaiian goddess in all her glory as the slow-moving molten lava burns down a wet rainforest peering down into a 600-foot wide lava lake. This sure reminds us how fragile and precious life is and puts things in perspective.
Via: Page Films
- What happens when your pour Molten aluminium inside a Watermelon
- Unbelievable salt tricks: Science or Magic
- Scientists discover biofluorescent Sea Turtle and it looks like an alien ship
- Make a Cool Bottle Rocket with Coca Cola and lighter fuel
- 13 Most Terrifying and Amazing places to look down from