We humans have an intrinsic emotional need to connect with nature. People living in Cities are often disconnected from nature as it is absent in the major urban landscapes. But now you can bring the lush green Argentinian meadows and grasslands to your home with these stunning handmade rugs.
These incredible rugs are created by Argentinian artist Alexandra Kehayoglou. The 34 year old artist was born into Argentina’s first family of rug makers and has been making rugs since finishing Art school in 2008.
These lush green blankets and tapestries bring the Nature to your living room and let you snuggle up to the Wild.Emiliano GranadoEmiliano GranadoEmiliano GranadoEmiliano Granado
Each Piece is Handcrafted and takes up to 2 months to completeEmiliano Granado
“The pieces are big and feel infinite. They are meant to be portals that have the power of taking you where your memories are.”
- You can now bring the Moon in your living room with this cool Lantern
- This Inception-Inspired Coffee Table bends a dream city in your living room
- Now you can have an aquarium with your very own Pet Jellyfish
- 16 Coolest and most Creative Beds to sleep in
- Now you can live inside a Giant Bird’s Nest