Bride and Groom’s first dance at the Wedding is really special and Emotional. Many couples try to move away from boring traditional dances to something more lively and fun. Justin and Jill Willman are one such couple. You might remember them from their last Video which went viral in which they tell the hillarious drunk story of how they met.
The Two performed amazing dance on the song I put a spell on you by Screaming Jay Hawkins. But the ending was even more spectacular when Magician Justin was levitated by his photographer bride Jill. Watch this wonderful performance by the couple
Via: Justin Willman
- Canadian groom singing ‘Tum Hi Ho’ for his Indian bride will melt our hearts
- Drunk couple telling their story is sooo adorable, it will make you fall in love
- Radio station Gifts deserving Couple $80,000 wedding and Ed Sheeran Surprises as wedding singer
- Greatest Marriage proposal ever – Keep a Tissue Nearby
- U and Me – Love Poster Series