Every Wedding Anniversary is special. It celebrates the good and bad times the couple had overs the years while wishing many more years of togetherness. However, the 70th Wedding anniversary deserves something extra special. This is the story of a Chinese couple who got married 70 years ago and are now recreating their wedding in the exact same way.
Wang Deyi, 98, and Cao Yuehua, 97, were married at the Northern Hot Springs Park in Chongqing, China in 1945. 70 years later, they are recreating the Wedding photo shoot with the help of their 4 Children.
We wish the Lovely couple Many more years of togetherness
- Man married for 73 years sings to his dying wife their Wedding song one last time
- Couple recreates 101 Dalmatians intro in their photoshoot full of love and dreams
- After his wife’s death, man recreated same album with his daughter and this is the most touching thing
- First ever Indian Lesbian Wedding is truly beautiful
- 17 things Everyone should do before getting Married