Fed up of being tagged on Facebook looking terrible? Everyone wants to look great in all their photos but looking good in front of a camera is much more than simply standing in front of it and bringing out your pout face! If you feel that you are not photogenic and your photos look bad, take a look at these 6 simple secrets for looking perfect in photographs every time. Ohio-based professional photographer Jodee Ball has created a visual guide with six simple tips to look stunning in all your photographs.
1. Strike a Carefree pose
To get rid of wooden soldier like look, try to make a classic ‘S’ shape with your body.
2. Turn your body away from the camera by about three-quarters
To look lean and graceful in the photo, turn your body away from the camera lens by about three quarters
3. Be careful with your hands
Touching your face in a photograph can make you look beautiful. But while doing that, the palm should be following the contours of your face instead of facing the camera.
4. Lower your shoulders
For a more relaxed impression on your photo, try to lower your shoulder at an angle. This will also make your neck seem longer. Also, place your hands close to your elbows instead of hiding them.
5. Bend your Knee
Just bend your knee a little and lower your shoulders.
6. Tilt your head slightly
Instead of staring straight at the lens, tilt your head and turn your body slightly away from the camera.
- Adorable photo shoot of Newborn baby and Puppies born on the same day
- Dream a beautiful Dream with these Surreal Photo manipulations
- Magical Worlds captured in amazing portraits using textures
- Look Closely – Only then you’ll realize what these amazing Photos really are!
- Couple recreates 101 Dalmatians intro in their photoshoot full of love and dreams