There is a saying which goes like this – “Before we can see properly we must first shed our tears to clear the way.” Crying is an excellent anti-depressant that reduces stress, fights depression and can make you feel better. Though almost everybody cries at one time or another, a few of us tear up even at the slightest provocation.
1. Sometimes you are not sure why you are crying
2. Sad Movies tear you up in minutes
New Line Cinema | source
3. Novels are Even worse and a book like “Fault in our Stars” or “Notebook” can make you shed a few gallons of water
4. Even Emotional music gets you
5. Goodbyes are the Hardest
6. You have both happy tears as well as sad tears
7. When you find out that your Ex is dating again, you can’t stop crying
8. Or when you don’t have anything nice to dress before an important party
9. In short, all emotions are tears
10. You often use lame excuses to cover it up
11. You are always in a constant struggle to really hold it in
Marvel/ Paramount | source
12. But in the end, it all comes out like a waterfall
13. Crying in the restrooms has become your favorite pastime
14. Just because you express your emotions so openly, doesn’t mean you’re are emotionally fragile.
15. You realize that crying makes you a stronger person
So, what do you think about the list? In spite of crying being perceived as a sign of emotional weakness, it actually makes you mentally strong. So Cry heartily. Forgive and forget. Learn from your experience. And move on with your life. Let those tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
- 13 Things That Emotionally Strong People Never Do
- 10 things that happen to a person who smiles very easily
- This little dog makes such a sad face when scolded, you will have to hug him
- The science of depression is mind boggling and can actually cure your depression
- 16 signs you are an adult but still a child at heart