Are you among the people who just love eating bit hates to cook? You are the one who is completely clueless what to bring in a potluck and every time you end up bringing chips and cold drinks? Does this sound like I am talking about you? Well if so, you will definitely relate to these 10 problems :
Start the indulgence
1. You are just lost when someone asks you to cook something. It’s the most difficult task for you and you start freaking out.
2. And when you have to do that task, you pick up your phone and order food.
3. You have the numbers and menu card of all the restaurants in the city, especially the ones with home delivery.
4. Your freezer is used more than your fridge and it’s overloaded with frozen food.
5. And your fridge has to go’s, alcohol and cold drinks.
6. You are the one who always puts things on the stove or oven and then very conveniently forgets it.
7. In case of emergency you would prefer to have candies or chocolates for dinner rather than cooking.
8. But if you still have to cook something, it has to be instant noodles.
9. After various incidences of smoke during your attempt to cook, your smoke detector is now covered with something all the time.
10. Your idea of grocery is milk, bread, instant noodles and frozen food.
11. Maggi is the life saver for you and you love the inventor of cup noodles.
12. The only spices that you know are salt and pepper.
13. You try to avoid your mother on weekends because she starts giving you lecture about cooking.
14. And when you agree to cook one fine day, you end up creating a huge mess that cannot even be called natural disaster.
15. You keep your fingers crossed and hope that your partner is a great cook.
Best of luck in your hunt. 😉 🙂