A towering Ginkgo biloba tree in China is attracting tourists from all over the country. This 1400-year-old tree is located at the Gu Guanyin Buddhist Temple in the Zhongnan Mountains of China. Every year during Autumn, the tree turns into stunning golden yellow color and sheds its golden leaves bathing the temple in a sea of gold. The golden heap on the ground looks mesmerizing and it’s drawing the attention from people all over.
- Artist uses Thousands Of Porcelain Shards to create amazing Blooms
- Annual art festival in Japan has stunning Giant animals made from Rice Straw
- Magical Worlds captured in amazing portraits using textures
- Dream a beautiful Dream with these Surreal Photo manipulations
- Look Closely – Only then you’ll realize what these amazing Photos really are!