Wedding season is here and someone or the other you know is getting married. Wow it’s so much fun. And it comes along with many hassles too. Is everyone I know either married or getting ,married? Why am i still single? Will I ever get a partner? These kinds of counter thoughts come to mind along with joy and fun. You feel both happy and sad – you often wonder “Am I suffering from a multiple personality disorder?”
Start the indulgence
1. Why is this happening
Why is this happening again and again? Looks like everyone around me is getting hitched.
2. I am just bored on congratulating people
Kya baat hai, kya mast jodi hai…. Urrgghhh !!
3. And I will have to get a present
You are literally fed up of buying presents for people around you.
4. Bachelor’s party !!
This is the fun part you don’t get bored of.
5. Get to dress up
This is the first thing come to your mind, you get to dress up and flaunt your looks. Wear as much make up and get into your favorite outfit.
6. But then people are getting married in herds and you get short of clothes.
After all, how much can you shop?
7. Food is the best part
Free ka khaana !! And just woowww!!
8. And free booze
Bring ’em on baby!!
9. Cute guys and gals
Who knows you might find your soulmate here.
10. I am just tagged everywhere on facebook
11. And looks like my facebook timeline is a wedding album
12. By the time I get married, I will be a pro wedding planner
And you can plan and do anything and everything for your wedding singlehandedly.
13. I can pull off sari so well now.
You know you will be an ideal bahu by at least dressing up well.