There have been numerous studies in reputed journals which show that people working graveyard shifts are more likely to have health hazards. Some of us cannot escape the night shift and have to work through nights. We are listing things that happen to people working on Graveyard shift in our own special way. So Sit back and start the Indulgence.
1. You are caught in the Vicious Cycle of Work and Sleep. After you finish work, you go to sleep. By the time you get up, it’s time for Work again.
2. You’re never really asleep… and you’re never really awake.
3. You have a non-existent Social Life.
4. Your parents have stopped asking you what time you’ll come home
5. You have become a fanof Hard Rock and Metal as that is the only thing that can keep you awake
6. You have more coffee than blood in your veins
7. You know all the restaurants that deliver at 2.a.m and are on a first name basis with the delivery guy
8. You often have the creepy feeling that there is someone else or something else besides you in the office
9. You have developed Dark circles and bags under your eyes
10. You miss all the birthday parties because you are always working at that time
11. When you see tweets and status updates from people about Friday, you are like:
12. Sleeping during the daytime is really difficult when the whole world is awake.
13. You know that you have now become a Night owl and there is no escape!
- 16 tips to help you stay awake when you are exhausted
- 17 Reasons why Growing up is Overrated
- 17 things that you learn while living alone for the first time
- 13 Things you learn at your first Job
- 20 Bars to drink at before you die