Maggi is the heart and soul of India. If we have a poll, most Indians will vote maggi as the national food. Whether you don’t want to cook or you are too late to go somewhere, or you are hungry at night, maggi is always there. Maggi has been there with you since you were a child and has been there with you in every struggle and every new step you took in life. Almost everyone in India loves maggi. Here are some reasons why we will miss maggi and want it to be back… healthy and yummy !! 🙂
Start the indulgence
1. It is ready in just 2 minutes.
What else do you want when you are starving to death.
2. Maggi is the best 2 am food.
Whenever you are hungry at night, you know what to do.
3. Savior in late night chats at hostels.
While gossiping in the night with friends, you realize you all are hungry. Why to worry… maggi hai na.
4. It is the only thing in videsh that gives the feel of India.
The home away from home feel.
5. Best food while camping.
And you feel like you are in heaven.
6. It’s the best food while traveling a hill station.
Cold breeze and hot n spicy maggi. What else can you ask for?
7. Not to forget it is pocket-friendly.
Maggi is loved by all class of people and if affordable by almost all of them.
8. Maggi has bridged the gap between cultures.
This is one universal food which is liked with people all over India and world.
9. It can be prepared in hundred different ways.
And every single time, it’s delicious.
10. You don’t want to share your maggi with anyone.
11. And you simply hate it when someone comes in between you and maggi.
12. Its is an integral part of your grocery shopping and kitchen stock.
You can miss anything, but always have maggi in your kitchen.