Denims are a must have in everyone’s wardrobe and it’s for a reason. It is easy to wear, easy to carry, and go well with almost anything and everything. Summarizing in few words, we can say that “you live in your jeans”. With denims, many of us get the notion that it cannot be changed or altered. On the contrary, jeans is something that can be changed in as many ways as you want to.
Start the indulgence
1. Get rid of the holes underneath your jeans
2. Wear them perfectly with boots
Say no to bulging and fat looking ankles when you wear boots. Avoid having any problems of your jeans getting folded or bunched when you wear boots. Just follow these simple steps and it’ll be rocking.
3. Denim hack for the zipper problem
Simply use this key ring trick to get rid of that annoying zipper that doesn’t want to stay at it’s place.
4. Wear the same pair with both heels and flat.
You can use this temporary hem tape to adjust the length of your jeans and suit it to your footwear.
5. Play with the length
Do whatever you want with the length of your jeans. It will look good in any which way. Whether you roll your boyfriend jeans up or fold your skinny jeans under, you can never go wrong.
6. Know which shoes to wear with which type of jeans
7. Create your own designs on your jeans with this bleach pen
9. Prevent your jeans from fading
10. Try salt as well
11. Make your jeans live longer and younger with these washing tips