As kids, we have made fake promises and lied to our parents many times. There are some common lies which almost all of us have used as kids. Here are 11 most common lies we told our parents as kids.
1. I will set up an alarm, wake up early and study.
You were actually alarm proof.
2. No TV more than an hour.
It went on forever.
3. I will study when you are not home.
You actually did everything that you were not able to do with parents around.
4. I will not eat out.
Most of your pocket money was spent on junk food at the school canteen and outside.
5. I will work hard for exams.
That time never really came.
6. I will never bunk classes.
The number if classes you have bunked cannot be estimated.
7. I will reach school on time.
You were the one joining the line after the prayers and assembly was over. And the classes had started.
8. I will practice my handwriting and improve it.
You are still struggling with that.
9. No cheating.
You have tried all kinds of means to cheat in exams.
10. We are just friends.
Well yeah… you thought your parents would buy that?
11. I am going at my friend’s place for group study.
Actually it was a group party or a late night drive.