There are punctual people and then there are chronically punctual people. If you feel that punctuality is a virtue, this post is meant for you.
Start the indulgence
1. You reach the airport of the station so early that you beat even the staffs.
2. You reach the class so early you can actually finish hundred rounds of candy crush or reading an entire book.
3. Even if you try to be late intentionally, you are before time.
You plan to be late in that class, but still arrive 15 min in advance.
4. You keep getting up in between your sleep during night fearing that you might be late.
5. It’s not easy to make a plan with a late person.
A cushion of more than an hour is always there in such cases when you eventually meet. If you have to meet at 8, you turn up there at 7 and your friend at 8.30. 😛
6. You can never understand how a person can be late.
I mean if they know you are always late, they can start little early and keep the margin.
7. You are overly apologetic on those rare occasions when you are even a minute late.
8. Whenever your whole group is going out somewhere you are the first one to get ready.
And then you are waiting forever and the time doesn’t seem to pass.
9. You struggle to give yourself enough grooming time.
10. And then you count the time you wasted just waiting.
And you are the first one to read this post !! 😉 🙂